Recent content by Digger1

  1. Digger1

    Quarterback battle thread…

    I've been hoping all along for what the Hecklinski vs what the Dickens (NIU QB) in week 1. I saw Hecklinski in the WF spring game when he was a Sr in HS (I watch every P4 SG that is on TV) and man was he something else that day. So I was STOKED when he committed to Iowa. Exact opposite of...
  2. Digger1

    Quarterback battle thread…

    I LMAO at the poll in the lounge this week that showed Brown at 56% and Hecklinski at 40% for who people thought would be the starter. These are the same people who thought McNamara was a good QB when he came here. I tried to tell people from the day he announced for Iowa that he was not a good QB.
  3. Digger1

    Phil Steele has Iowa 20th in his power ratings, finishing 26th at end of season

    Pretty sure he doesnt do record predictions.
  4. Digger1

    Phil Steele has Iowa 20th in his power ratings, finishing 26th at end of season

    Tied for 7th in Big 10 with Washington. Note Dame #1 in both PR's and rankings. Oregon #2 in PR's but UGA making the national championship game. Pieper 1st team AA. Lutmer 3rd team AA and 2nd team All Big 10. Lauck 2nd team All Big 10. Vonnahme 4th team All Big 10. Wisconsin 27th in PRs...
  5. Digger1

    Kick times for some games

    Pus sy delays.
  6. Digger1

    Kick times for some games

  7. Digger1

    Kick times for some games

  8. Digger1

    Iowa -29.5 vs NIU

    https://www.wagertalk.com/odds?sport=L2&cb=0.073164602520007
  9. Digger1

    Coop at the Kentucky Derby

    He was briefly on FDTV on Friday in the paddock before one of the races, he was with 1 of the horse's owner.
  10. Digger1

    Power 4 Schools Ranked By Most Losing Seasons Since 2000

    3 rows on the bottom involving 9 teams can only be seen by clicking on the tweet.
  11. Digger1

    2027 recruiting

    UK OC Joe Sloan was Jayden Dianels QB coach his last 2 years in CFB. Daniels improvement as a passer under Sloan was unbelievable. Threw for 317 yards per game his last season after throwing for 208 the year before. I do have questions about Sloan as an OC (but he does have Stein who has been a...
  12. Digger1

    2027 recruiting

    Friday the Oregon on3 site said UK was Oregon's biggest threat. Stein was OR's OC. Not at any point did I think we would get him despite any national predictions.
  13. Digger1

    Iowa 22nd in Initial 2026 SP+ rankings

    https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/48306284/2026-college-football-sp+-rankings-138-fbs-teams
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back