Recent content by Dimes04

  1. D

    Trinity Job

    I am not sure who you think I am but that really doesn't matter. And I will take your word that you don't know who DeRanged is because I was led to believe differently. The remark I made about the coaching staff was not meant as a slur to their abilities but I worded it poorly. What I was...
  2. D

    Trinity Job

    DeRanged--you amaze me. You try to stir up more crap on this site than anyone. Let's set some things straight. You have stated on here the reason the current coach is leaving is because the administration and the basketball program is killing football. Hmmm.....the administration that is there...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida