Recent content by DirtyRU

  1. DirtyRU

    Basketball Seton Hall controls Rutgers in Garden State Hardwood Classic

    Nwuli not even on bench?! @Richie O Where he at? Not even in street clothes. Just not there?
  2. DirtyRU

    Anybody Catch The New Vince Vaughn Owen Wilson Xfinity Commercial?

    Rutgers is in it. Granted it's a lowlight... us getting scored on at Nebraska last year when they took the 14-0 lead. Still fun to see that we were one of the split-screen games the boys were watching, haha:
  3. DirtyRU

    Football Rutgers Football reveals new Blackout uniforms for Iowa game

    That Stranger Things-themed vid teaser was bad-a$$!!!!!!!!!
  4. DirtyRU

    Summer Practice - First look

    Chris & Tariq seem like real good dudes. Humble, well-spoken, comfortable in front of the camera. Looking forward to seeing what they can do, as well as the rest of the newcomers. I'm always a glass half-full kind of guy so I'm optimistic for a decent season, despite the doom & gloom from the...
  5. DirtyRU

    Our first Team Tuesday. A ☀️ BBQ at Coach Pikiell’s. 🌊

    Has everyone reported? I keep seeing the one Euro kid, but what about the other who had some delays per Carino? @Richie O ?
  6. DirtyRU

    NM...

  7. DirtyRU

    RAPID REACTION — Illinois

    Bad take. Hummel's good. Ex-player who knows his sh#t. Does his homework. Zero problems with him. Just my opinion though. Him and Bardo are the best things goin' in the B1G announcer/analyst-wise.
  8. DirtyRU

    Ogbole

    Wow, Big E. He needs to keep the braided hair because ever since then, he's been a different player. Does he still look awkward at times? Yes. Does he still catch the ball and literally have to think before he acts? Yes. But has he already come a LONG way since the season opener? Yes. I think E...
  9. DirtyRU

    No. 24 Men’s Basketball Embarks on Road Trip, Beginning at Kennesaw State on Sunday

    100%. I've had a bad feeling about this game all week. At their place, they will be so up for it, they are a fast, athletic, solid rebounding team who takes a lot of threes, and we may be thinking ahead to Vegas. All this spells trouble today. I hope I'm wrong. And after yesterday's football gut...
  10. DirtyRU

    Seat Cushion Rentals At The Stadium?

  11. DirtyRU

    SIAP: Gallo Postgame Presser...

  12. DirtyRU

    Basketball No. 24 Rutgers Basketball fends off Merrimack 74-63

    I'm fine with it for the most part... I just wish u could watch on delay and I don't mean after the event is over. I know they post the full replay like 30 min. after the game ends, but I'm talking along the lines of starting the event from the beginning... but like 30-60 min. AFTER the event...
  13. DirtyRU

    Derkack

    His passing so far has been a thing of beauty.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football AP Poll Prediction: Projecting Top 25 ranking after Week 5 of college football
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Houston flips ATH Jason Wooden away from Iowa State