Recent content by Discomonkey

  1. D

    Trump raped and tortured a 13yo girl

    Come on now Rastafarian, it's not very nice to start a thread implying that DONALD TRUMP RAPED AND TORTURED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL!!! Sure, a lot of us think it's safe to assume that DONALD TRUMP RAPED AND TORTURED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL because he's got a rapey vibe about him and likes them young...
  2. D

    Move over Margaret Atwood. It’s E. Jean Carroll’s turn to have rape fantasies fulfilled (by a big star with one hand full of Tic Tacs and the other…)

    I watched that clip, and I couldn't find the part where E. Jean Carroll says she personally thinks rape is sexy. Let's review the transcript below (with some of the speech disfluencies cleaned up): EJC: The word rape carries so many sexual connotations, but this, this was not sexual. It just...
  3. D

    JFC. “WE NEED TO LET THEM DO INSIDER TRADING TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES”

    Hmm, an interesting point. Not necessary salient to the discussion at hand, but interesting nonetheless. Anyway, I'm guessing it's safe to presume you fall into the "it's stuff we need so we all pay for it, but it's not socialism because it's stuff we need" camp I referenced above. Duly noted.
  4. D

    JFC. “WE NEED TO LET THEM DO INSIDER TRADING TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES”

    Community infrastructure is an element of civilization but doesn't have socialistic attributes. That's an interesting take. Here's a different take I pulled from the web... In the United States, community infrastructure is generally considered part of the socialist side of the country’s...
  5. D

    Three World Leaders. Three Incredibly Bad Decisions.

    I had to look that up. He doesn’t think the world is topographically flat, rather, the title of his book The Earth is Flat appears to be an examination of the financial global construct. At least that’s what I gleaned from a review of his book: Thomas Friedman's best-selling The World is Flat...
  6. D

    Is Iowa just SC with worse weather and less racism?

    Here, hopefully this link works…
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters