Recent content by dmd78

  1. D

    Games of Interest

    Aw, thank you. I can't remember, but probably not much. 🙁
  2. D

    OT: R.I.P. David Maas of "Quick Change" fame

    Wow! I was fascinated by that halftime show. I had seen similar acts on television, and was amused but not that impressed. In person, it was amazing. May he rest in peace.
  3. D

    Games of Interest

  4. D

    Rutgers in the WNBA - getting scarce

    I haven't tracked this closely, but I just looked and can't find any transactions for either of them. Were they waived?
  5. D

    Rutgers vs Buffalo Round 1 Game Thread

    That’s right. If you’re not in the Buffalo or Rutgers geographic region (as determined by ESPN or the NCAA or somebody) you get the whip around coverage.
  6. D

    Rutgers vs Buffalo Round 1 Game Thread

    That’s awesome! I couldn’t watch Royal, so glad that they’re doing well.
  7. D

    Vera Jones , game color commentator:

    I’ve always loved Vera, going back to our Big East days!
  8. D

    RU at tOSU Game Thread

    Some people are just not happy when we come back and get the win. Their loss, the rest of us can enjoy a great come from behind win. Nice to have three straight wins going into the Big Ten tournament.
  9. D

    Coach Eatman's Personality

    What OT threads? I don’t see any recent ones on this board.
  10. D

    Great comeback win!

    This is the never give up spirit that I saw in this team before all of the personnel chaos of recent weeks. Coach Eatman is doing a great job keeping these kids motivated. Now they have 4 days to get ready for the tournament. Go Knights!
  11. D

    Former great Craig Carter

    I don't think that's a coincidence.
  12. D

    Eatman Basketball vs. Minnesota

    I agree. FYI, I think he recruited Maori Davenport.
  13. D

    Rutgers women’s basketball rocked with more tumult as 2nd player dismissed from team in 4 days

    You were only off by 100%. The team has had 2 solid wins this week. They are playing like a team, with great enthusiasm.
  14. D

    Rutgers women’s basketball rocked with more tumult as 2nd player dismissed from team in 4 days

    FYI, 1 starter and one sometime starter out of 14 scholarship players.
  15. D

    GAME THREAD: RU @ Michigan, 7pm, BTN+, FloHoops :

    Most of us are in the other game thread.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game