Recent content by DocLockdown

  1. D

    Wayne Turner or Anthony Epps

    Turner….Burner…………and one!
  2. D

    Wayne Turner or Anthony Epps

    Wayne Turner. The consummate PG and my favorite Wildcat of all time.
  3. D

    3/4 years UK has been a 2 seed

    Bruce Pearl you say?? Quite a list you put together there, fren.
  4. D

    According to Vegas, Cal's been getting owned by teams he was supposed to beat in the tourney.

    Who tf is that girl with the dog? I know her from somewhere.
  5. D

    If cal survives the next couple months

    Who would you prefer to replace him with?
  6. D

    If cal survives the next couple months

    And we as fans are exceedingly fortunate. I hope he’s here another 20 years.
  7. D

    3/4 years UK has been a 2 seed

    Scott Drew you say?? LOL.
  8. D

    3/4 years UK has been a 2 seed

    Calls for Coach Calipari to be fired and replaced with Kelvin Sampson. Calls someone else the "foolish idiot". Self awareness has left the chat.
  9. D

    3/4 years UK has been a 2 seed

    Sampson can really, really coach but I don't think he would be an upgrade over Cal.
  10. D

    3/4 years UK has been a 2 seed

    Exactly. 9-16 in an abortion year for all of college basketball and a 2 seed the following year. Fahr that man! He forgot how to coach in one, single night!
  11. D

    3/4 years UK has been a 2 seed

    I thought I told you to go make a Tik Tok video? This is a discussion for adults not irrational, instant gratification, whine bag children. Look at your own comment "Cal has lost it" for Chrissakes. Had UK made a couple free throws in OT and pulled out a win in OT would you still be calling...
  12. D

    3/4 years UK has been a 2 seed

    Exactly this. IDGAF about Coach Cal. I care only about UK basketball. So if there was a no doubt, can't miss upgrade over him I'd be leading the "Fire Cal!" mob. I just don't see anyone who I deem to be a sure fire upgrade. Pointing out the 2 seeds isn't celebrating anything. It's merely...
  13. D

    3/4 years UK has been a 2 seed

    And you sound like an 11 year old trans kid who relies on Tik Tok for their world view. A risk is just that. A risk. Cal knew how to coach this season while securing a 2 seed but overnight forgot how to coach? He recruited the NPOY from the portal last year and recruited the number 1 HS...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating mistake on PAT attempt during Maryland vs. Nebraska
  5. 05 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss