Recent content by DocRU

  1. D

    Greg Knows...

    1-11 is likely. Our defense can’t stop anything. Oh and Maryland has a mobile QB
  2. D

    Greg 2.0 never recovered from the timeout disaster vs Illinois

    Hard to believe Schiano didn't know about Sandusky.
  3. D

    Who would Have Thought…

    Actually John Battle was a bench player for 2 years, then exploded Junior and Senior years. Powers and Mark have shown more in their first years.
  4. D

    Suggested analysis: A position-by-position comparison of last years vs this years. Minus Bailey/ Harper!!!

    RU scored 77 and gave up 77 with some of the worst defense seen since the time of the flood. And most of that was points in the paint. Subtracting Latham for the length of Fall is a good start. The goal is to knock that defensive number down to the upper 60s. Pike appears to have enough depth to...
  5. D

    The Frosh Class

  6. D

    Where is BKin118? What are his thoughts?

    Well, I've watched RU hoops since my freshman year 1968-69. Thoughts on this year? Well in retrospect almost impossible to win with freshmen period. We should have realized that. Hey the 2 greatest frosh in RU history before these 2 guys were Sellers and Dabney. Both scored 19 and 12 per game...
  7. D

    Fix Defense

    I still don’t see offense as the problem. We scored 46 in the 1st half against Princeton. 46-42 used to be the final score in most of these games. Fix the damn defense.
  8. D

    Fix Defense

  9. D

    Layups…

    My son was at the game and said Princeton made contact with the RU player on most of those layups.
  10. D

    Anyone dealing with depression symptoms today?

    I feel exactly the same way. Sick feeling deep inside will take all day to shake off. I care deeply about RU football, Giants, Yankees, even Knicks. But honestly nothing makes me feel like this after a loss. Except RU basketball. I can't explain it. Been following since 1968. But I was born in...
  11. D

    Pike needs to tinker with the starting lineup

    Losing Mag on defense is like losing your leading scorer on offense. RU is no longer an elite defense without him. Scrap the press and focus on half court defense. Save the legs for more offense. I like the lineup with Reiber, Cliff, and 3 guards. But I would put Simpson in as a starter and...
  12. D

    Dellquan Warren

    As of 10 am Warren has shut down his recruiting and is firmly committed to RU as per NJ.com reporters.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act