Recent content by DonAndy

  1. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    Actually Paul your wrong on this one. Nothing will help Popes recruiting. No I don't think firing a coach every two years is the way to do things. But when you hire Mark Pope and get a Mark Pope program you have to move on from that quickly. You know more than anyone circumstances are...
  2. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    Until we get a new coach we will be the pussycats
  3. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    When Popes own teammate from 96 says this you know it's true.
  4. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    You literally don't have to. I post positivity non stop about the positive things. I post negative about the negative parts and yall act like somebody got murdered in cold blood. Dude we were a 9 seed in the SEC tournament last year. I was there and rooting for them like I will be this year...
  5. D

    I name myself Andy and obviously am Andy and have the exact same style and opinions as always...

    I name myself Andy and obviously am Andy and have the exact same style and opinions as always and Paul asks me to admit im Andy like im hiding or something. Is that dude crazy or am I lol?
  6. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    Remember when the players mom said we were Will Smith and Duke was Carleton? Well these days we are Carleton. Pope makes Carleton look like a triple OG pimp.
  7. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    What would it matter? The head coach is still going to be a big goober WHIMP awkward non recruiting philosophical chess player.
  8. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    Imagine if we ran mediocre Pope out of town. We could hire somebody more qualified. We don't have to be in the final four every year. You act like somebody is spoiled and whining. Can we just get a little respect back? Not be a complete joke? You're damn right it has a impact on recruiting...
  9. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    Can we just get another coach like Stein that obviously wants the challenge. That expects to win. We have a coach that can't succeed because he reads the internet forum and gets his feelings hurt apparently. A coach that can't attract UK caliber talent because of me and others like me...
  10. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    So you're a UK fan and you suggest another fan walk away because he has an opinion? I'm not hurting any situation man. I'm a random internet poster. Are you defending Pope? Nothing is the fans fault. Are you seriously blaming anything on me or any fan that doesn't fart bubbles?
  11. D

    Brunson hosts, Townes funny on SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

    It's Touns. Like nouns.
  12. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    Man when you got the right coach all that stuff you're talking about doesn't matter. We don't have to find excuses for Stein. There's nobody being too mean to the football program. You get a coach that can clearly succeed at a place like UK. Pope had two years and is about to start his third...
  13. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    I don't consider myself a expert. You're the only one I see mentioning that. No BYU isn't a mid major. Not literally. But compared to Kentucky they are. Let me apologize for putting UK on a pedestal. Let me apologize for having to much passion for you. Let me apologize for remembering why I...
  14. D

    Do we get Gameday for LSU?

    Won't get it against lsu. They've lost their fifteen minutes this year.
  15. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    I don't see anybody being a incessant whiner tho. Pope just needs to take his mid major self on up the road so we can get a real coach. UK keeps spending time with a joke coach we will keep being a joke. Louisville canned KP. UNC canned Hubert. Any real program doesn't accept this. And it...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4