Recent content by Doug61

  1. D

    tv are we on BTN today?

  2. D

    Bruce Webster Died

  3. D

    Another screw job by the B1G. Sanders not on the All Frosh team ?!!

    He did not belong on that team, how can you look past a 5 game suspension? Did any members of the all freshman team get suspended,I doubt it.As and old coach I can tell you that Jordan did that as a last resort. Tell the kid to grow up . Time to move on .
  4. D

    Game Was Too Close...RU Fan is Lost

    Barchi is the main problem,until he goes we are done, I will not go again until Flood and Barchi are gone, management of the athletic program is pathetic . As a former RU athlete and loyal fan I am saddened,we are that bad,everything starts at the top.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call