Recent content by dphil07

  1. dphil07

    Fall sports canceled??

    Can’t believe this would be a Clemson decision. NCAA or ACC I would understand but Our President is a huge football guy so I’d think he’d go to bat for having a season. I’ll probably just end up being wrong anyways
  2. dphil07

    Fall sports canceled??

    FWIW same dude texted me the morning Deshaun suited up against SCAR with a torn ACL telling me he was playing. Hope it’s false boys
  3. dphil07

    Fall sports canceled??

  4. dphil07

    Perry Noble Removed

    Looking forward to @Paul Strelow giving us more on this in The Monday Insider
  5. dphil07

    OT: Didn't see a GOT thread after last night

    When I complain about sequences in the show not making sense, my wife reminds me that I am watching a show with magic, dragaons, and white walkers. I expected more action from this past episode. Part of me is thinking, "oh next week is going to be great" but I said the same thing last week and...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call