Recent content by DPJ

  1. D

    Askren

    That's good to hear, thanks Corby.
  2. D

    Askren

    I keep waiting to hear something positive on Ben, praying he has a full recovery.
  3. D

    HS Recruiting News

    Looked like Ignacio gave the pistols firing at the end of the Desmond match so that's a good sign😁. He was decked out in cowboy gear at big 12's too, I'd say he's ours to lose.
  4. D

    U20 & U23 World Team Trials

    Anybody hear how his knee is? I seen he was on crutches after he got hurt at the Open.
  5. D

    Next Years Lineup

    Yes, he's done.
  6. D

    Next Years Lineup

    Who knows how a match with Barr might go, but he lost to Buchanon 2-0 last year, a good showing against a national champ. He's a small 97 so it will be interesting to see how next season goes for him, but I think he'll be a beast.
  7. D

    Other notable results and news

    I read that the other day when I was scouring the message boards. Surprised he put that out there, he's obviously a bigger Brands fan than Iowa fan.
  8. D

    National Duals

    I think you need a code for the pre sale. They go on sale to the general public on the 23rd. https://www.ticketmaster.com/national-duals-invitational-tickets/artist/3623644
  9. D

    Raney’s decision thread

    This definitely makes the most sense. Vega and Routledge can possibly fill 57 in the future. We've got plenty of options.
  10. D

    Pan American Championships

    Come on Rock, you can't just pile drive somebody no matter what the style is.
  11. D

    HS Recruiting News

    I'm a big fan of Grajeda, I think he's going to be great. He gave Vega a real tough match this past season at Doc B if I remember right.
  12. D

    U.S. Open Championships April 23rd-27th

    Could we start a new one and keep using this one for the 30 days, then flip over?
  13. D

    U.S. Open Championships April 23rd-27th

    You can also just follow the Cowboy rtc instead of following each wrestler. I'm getting mat assignments emailed instead of text. It's bs that they want$6 to get text alerts.
  14. D

    U.S. Open Championships April 23rd-27th

    From recruits to guys on our current roster/rtc, I can't remember ever having this many guys go to the Open. Future is looking bright.
  15. D

    NCAA PORTAL

    He looked bad in his first match at big 12's and then looked like his normal self after that. I'm assuming the cut was hard on him.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.
  5. 05 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 6 of the college football season