Recent content by DR.Eireog

  1. DR.Eireog

    A slight detour....SOX? or cubs?

    What a performance by Grant Taylor!!
  2. DR.Eireog

    Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7 Final

    After the first two drives, LA has taken away the SI dive. A couple miscues on the exchange by SI hasn’t helped. Very impressed by LA so far.
  3. DR.Eireog

    Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7 Final

    It’s the invention of the backward pass.
  4. DR.Eireog

    JC 38 Pats 14 Final

    The ND/DP game was closer than the score indicates. ND gave up a 20 point lead. DP was a 2 pt conversion away from tying the game in the 4th Q. ND put together a nice drive and pick 6 to push the lead to the final. ND turned the ball over twice including a pick 6 in the 3 Q on top of poor...
  5. DR.Eireog

    My weekend plans

    The Hokey Pokey!!
  6. DR.Eireog

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    If it’s the play I’m thinking of PC had double coverage and Thornton made an incredible one handed grab. I’ll refrain from any moral judgment on the play calling, but what a catch!!
  7. DR.Eireog

    Top 12 Public High School Football Teams

    Tallest guy at the midget convention.
  8. DR.Eireog

    Top 12 Public High School Football Teams

    It’s an awful premise. He offers the Top 12 public HS FB teams in the thread headline, then says those that are undefeated. Okay, a good list but I’ll take my chances with some of the ones that have lost. Where’s are the Sequoits?
  9. DR.Eireog

    What Game are you Most Interested in this Upcoming Weekend?

    The why on LA/SI is that SI is playing really good ball and so is LA. I think this game will tell us a lot about how good SI is. I think we know LA is pretty good. The “Go set the world on fire” bowl Chicago edition might shed more light on how good both teams are. St. Ignatius of Loyola….pray...
  10. DR.Eireog

    Top 12 Public High School Football Teams

    Damn… Maine South has really fallen off the radar. I’m going to have to take a walk down Talcott to make sure it’s still there.
  11. DR.Eireog

    Football officials - CPS

    Assistant AD isn’t a luxury many Catholic high schools can afford. Usually the assistant AD has about 15 titles along with assistant AD.
  12. DR.Eireog

    Would You Support A High Profile Game on a Weekday Night?

    They’ve been playing Thursday games in the north and northwest suburbs since I was in HS and I’m getting on in years.
  13. DR.Eireog

    A slight detour....SOX? or cubs?

    WGN morning news finally ran the Sox highlights before the Cubs. Bring on the Cleveland baseball club!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Ohio State vs. Iowa: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith sets Ohio State career receiving touchdown record vs. Iowa
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN's College GameDay headed for Tuscaloosa for Georgia-Alabama in Week 6