Thanks! While I don’t consider Heavy Sports to be the gospel in all things NFL it makes sense. If you remember Trevis is a natural OLB In a 3-4. The new regime runs a 4 man front so now Trevis is a undersized DE. If the Bears move him they are idiots but honestly I hope they do so he can get in...
No not at all Noble..... This isn’t a Big Richard contest.....I stated how I feel. It’s America and you can do what ever you want.....As a alum and a fan I get as frustrated as anyone however I choose to support the kids and the school.
JMHO
My dad was only able to come to 2 home games a year and if we played on or close to the east coast he came to those games. Same held true during my professional days although he was the first on the block to install directv with the simple purpose of getting the NFL ticket. He passed away from...