Recent content by duboserm

  1. D

    About tomorrow's game...

    You gotta have a lower Theta Zeta than me to pull off that black ball, chief.
  2. D

    About tomorrow's game...

    There is a lot out there, but I like this from UCSF because it breaks it down in words I can understand: https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/417906/still-confused-about-masks-heres-science-behind-how-face-masks-prevent
  3. D

    About tomorrow's game...

    Happy to answer your question. While I realize that you are making fun by saying "so deadly and contagious", COVID-19 does seem to be 7-9X more contagious that influenza (seasonal flu), so even if it has the same mortality rate as flu, more people are going to die just because it is so much...
  4. D

    About tomorrow's game...

    Yes, that is correct. That is exactly what I said. A great deal of work went into allowing fans to come to this game and I will follow the rules set forth. If you make a conscious choice not to follow the rules, I find that disrespectful.
  5. D

    About tomorrow's game...

    Of course not and that is not what I said. For the record, I am a physician, so I have a different perspective on much of this. But the rules in the stands are not about protecting the players and I don't know of anyone who has said such. And, yes, I do think following the rules is an act of...
  6. D

    Former Clemson player pens open letter to most on this board

    Everyone of us must open our ears and our hearts and actually hear this. As a white man, I could never write this because I have never lived anything like this. Many do not believe privilege exists. It does. I beg all of us to read and truly hear these words - they are coming from a...
  7. D

    Primer on Masks

    Let me make this even more clear. It really doesn’t matter if it is N95 or a bandana wrapped around your face. If you want to have football in the fall, you need to wear a mask now and stop shaming others for wearing one. Information and data are a growing and evolving thing. Your cumulative...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas