Recent content by DudahUK

  1. DudahUK

    A NIL idea for J Batt to change UK football for the long term

    We need to work on your reading comprehension skills but I can work with you.
  2. DudahUK

    A NIL idea for J Batt to change UK football for the long term

    If your OP was a joke. Don’t quit your day job. That was the lamest **** I’ve seen in a minute. I apologize though, I’m not trying to beat up on you. UK fuggin won an incredible game and I’m so freaking pumped. Nothing can bring me down at this moment. I don’t even care about basketball right...
  3. DudahUK

    A NIL idea for J Batt to change UK football for the long term

    Angry? Hardly. I’m high as a giraffes p*ssy.
  4. DudahUK

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    Damn. Really? I didn’t know that about the cost of GTA! That blows. and as many times it’s been delayed, it better be long and dope. That’s what she said. I like how you can just say F the missions and go ham and do your own thing whenever. I need to go back and play the last one.
  5. DudahUK

    Stoops

    lol yup. Come play for the joker was his saying. What a dufus.
  6. DudahUK

    Stoops

    That’s literally all he left us with. A good TE room and that’s mostly because of Rodriguez. I guess I give props for Miller too. Love him. Also Patterson. Soeaking of Stoops players. Who was the defensive player that was highly ranked a couple classes ago that we got? I wanna say Brian...
  7. DudahUK

    Stoops

    If you don’t think he feels burned, you don’t know him. Sure, he’s laughing all the way to the bank but it’s a reason he isn’t even coaching right now. Whatever he is doing at Texas isn’t coaching.
  8. DudahUK

    This is why Will Stein said no to Cutter

    I bet Stein was happy when he transferred if he didn’t straight up give him the suggestion to do so. Knock on wood but our QB has 1(ONE) interception. That’s just amazing. Keep that number low and good things can happen.
  9. DudahUK

    A NIL idea for J Batt to change UK football for the long term

    I don’t question people’s stupidity when they outright show it. I take their word for it.
  10. DudahUK

    The SEC SHOULD have 10 teams in AP top 25.

    That’s just insane. People saying the BIG is better cracks me up. Just because they won the championship 3 years in a row means jack. The SEC won it like, 15 years straight or some ****? SEC is boss and just means more. Still can’t believe we fell out the poll. I think it was Oregon that moved...
  11. DudahUK

    Stoops

    You got to believe he is hating our success. Will Stein is absolutely running laps around him and that’s with 60ish new players to the roster. This aint your daddy’s Kentucky.
  12. DudahUK

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    Yup. Agree. Games are totally outrageous nowadays. I thought when they were like $50 back in the day was too much then.
  13. DudahUK

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    You ain’t wrong buddy. I still play it to this day. Played it yesterday I believe. I need to get a TV for my office and I’d play it right now and watch football lol.
  14. DudahUK

    A NIL idea for J Batt to change UK football for the long term

    I don’t even know who you are but thanks for stalking me. Judging by your like/post ratio, looks like I’m not missing anything. Call me when you crack 1000 like at least. Also? Only an idiot would take that as a compliment but you do you. Got any other advice for our new AD? Maybe Stein should...
  15. DudahUK

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    I love PC games but my PC blows. Ifonly they made the games for Mac and I’d be straight. I’m an Apple *****. Speaking of PC games. You ever played Command and conquer? Probably my fave game ever. sorry to whomever, wasn’t trying to hikack the thread.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set