Recent content by Ebw

  1. E

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    Speiser would be game changers. Exactly what we need at 2 guard On 3 had had her recruiting between Iowa and k state. Talia Goodman predicted Iowa 6’1” shooting guard
  2. E

    Addie Deal enters transfer portal

    Scout team?
  3. E

    Emely R (again)

    Honestly. I feel we need more speculation!
  4. E

    Jan Jensen on player development (and fans needing to be patient)

    Appreciate your response. I am on ol geezer and in this “new world” I have a tendency to read to much into what I read That’s why I appreciate your clarification!
  5. E

    Jan Jensen on player development (and fans needing to be patient)

    I am referring to the post of fransdaman. If that was an attempt at humor it failed miserably.
  6. E

    Jan Jensen on player development (and fans needing to be patient)

    Am i reading that correctly? Please explain!
  7. E

    Woliczko money.

    Appreciate your correction. I noticed my mistake when I read my post. I did LOL at myself when I saw my mistake I understand it is “nunmy business” and it is confidential. I was looking for some educated guesses as to what a player of mckenna’s caliber would warrant in todays market.
  8. E

    Woliczko money.

  9. E

    Woliczko money.

    I halve not seen any figure on the amount it took to get McKenna to iowa
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5