Recent content by Ech8014

  1. E

    Week #4 of What Caught Your Attention!

    TJ has no Henrico players on its roster.
  2. E

    Week #4 of What Caught Your Attention!

    TJ at one point in the first half was down 20-7. Hopewell took the opening kick off back, then TJ threw a pick-six on their first offensive possession. It was 13-0 in the blink of an eye. But those young men didn't flinch, and by halftime, TJ was leading 22-20 and never looked back. The young...
  3. E

    What Storylines Are You Following This Season?

    They did a jamboree with Glen Allen and Benedictine, and second scrimmage was against Lakeland out of Suffolk (I think that's where they are from).
  4. E

    What Storylines Are You Following This Season?

    You're correct, and I agree. Until you dethrone the champion, everything is just a lot of talk. However, I can say this. I recall that years ago, the 757 and 703 had a lock on 5A until L.C. Byrd and Highland Springs completely took over that class. All I'm saying is that my friend is that the...
  5. E

    What Storylines Are You Following This Season?

    I say this with all due respect to Graham and their program, and we can respectfully agree to disagree. I recall a couple of years ago when a King William team (from 804) physically and athletically dominated them. Nineteen, 19 is the number of football players TJ has sent to play college...
  6. E

    What Storylines Are You Following This Season?

    Top 3 or 4? How many 3 or 4s do they play every year.
  7. E

    What Storylines Are You Following This Season?

    As tough as it might be for Armstrong or TJ to handle run-heavy teams, it will be just as challenging for those teams to keep up with their athleticism. Plus, let’s not forget—TJ is a 2A school and is already very familiar with most of these opponents. That heartbreaking loss to Poquoson two...
  8. E

    Everyone playing for 2nd

    Lafayette needs to worry about I.C Norcom and TJ.
  9. E

    Everyone playing for 2nd

    My point was to the guy that size means nothing. He talked about LCAs size.
  10. E

    Hayfield

    Agreed; who wants to bet their motion is filled with LCA being a charter member and how they violate the VHSL rules? I have said this since day one: a first-year Lawyer can win this case and, if not, at least muddy it up with injunctions to hold the VHSL accountable.
  11. E

    Everyone playing for 2nd

    It means absolutely nothing; IC Norcom has the biggest O-Line in the state! And they go ten linemen deep, averaging 6'4-5, 320 plus. You have to play the game.
  12. E

    Hayfield

    I mean this most sincerely. You have experienced a traumatic experience and have yet to deal with it. It could have been a dark purple person with green hair to rob you, and that's who you would dislike. Having a gun pointed at you is a very traumatic event, and unless dealt with, it can cause...
  13. E

    Hayfield

    Uhhhhh, what good coach isn't?? LOL, is it that he just isn't trying to hide it, or isn't humble, and that pisses people off?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back