Recent content by ecwildcat

  1. E

    Bolden to announce & sign Thursday

    I'm lost. What is a Matt jones periscope?
  2. E

    Duke Insider Andrew Slater Just Changed Pick For Bolden To UK

    Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Why did I not know about this?
  3. E

    KSR article on recruiting

    Didnt coach K bring his whole staff with him on the 2nd visit with the ingrams? I think he did
  4. E

    Marcus Lee or Cheick Diallo

    Calipari plays his best players. Period.
  5. E

    Does Diallo plan to anounce today?

    Sorry dude, but kentucky does have more minutes to offer diallo.. Way more. Kansas front court is overly crowded. Everybody knows this
  6. E

    Twitter says its down to 2 schools for Diallo.....

    Did jones post that on twitter? I must ve missed it
  7. E

    Malik Newman Won't Take Official Visits Before Decision

    I agree w/ you UKCATSFREAK. More than 1 guilty of that nonsense.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football Nico Iamaleava ruled out for remainder of game vs. Oregon due to leg injury
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys