Recent content by eds11

  1. E

    4.5 dogs to A&M

    oops! :ROFLMAO:
  2. E

    If Rattler starts vs Vandy and/or Satterfield is still our OC….why bother

    Vanderbilt will be no easy win they played Missouri tougher than we did
  3. E

    Anyone Open To A Gamethread?

    I don't care what those numbers say I judge what I see
  4. E

    Anyone Open To A Gamethread?

    :ROFLMAO:
  5. E

    Anyone Open To A Gamethread?

    Mostly our QB coach is horrible
  6. E

    Anyone Open To A Gamethread?

    Because they're tired from being on the field the whole game
  7. E

    Anyone Open To A Gamethread?

    I know he's a big Satterfield cheer leader
  8. E

    Anyone Open To A Gamethread?

    So you think this offense is doing they're part
  9. E

    I'll start

    I thought Rattler was supposed to be a running threat,it looked like he could have run for the 1st down
  10. E

    I'll start

    I agree but O-line is getting blown up on a regular basis
  11. E

    #10 ksu vs #20Carolina

    No,KSU
  12. E

    4.5 dogs to A&M

    We're not favored but I agree with everything else you said
  13. E

    Marshawn Lloyd draft

    I don't think they make their decision to leave early based on what fans say,if they do then they are in need of some guidance
  14. E

    Game Thread

    No but in 18 games you should look semi competent
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  3. 03 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirk Ferentz compares Jeremiah Smith to Saquan Barkley, Randy Moss ahead of Top 15 showdown
  5. 05 On3 Football No decision made on College Football Playoff expansion, executive director says