Recent content by efauth99

  1. E

    Big money Nick Richards

  2. E

    Auburn expects notice of allegations in hoops

    I wont believe any potential allegations for any program until I see them. I really don't care either unless it's something significant. It's just nice knowing that Kentucky is never involved in anything these days under Coach Calipari and his staff.
  3. E

    Is everyone ecstatic about the..

    Anybody want to keep tally on how many posts from Kev69 until October?
  4. E

    Cranky Jim Boeheim has no plans to retire

    Can't disagree with that. It was in a terrible spot on 690. Coming up over a hill on a garbage night and the car, which had no lights on, was stopped in the center lane. I hear what you're saying, though. They might have to eventually force him out
  5. E

    Cranky Jim Boeheim has no plans to retire

    The passengers in the dudes car know what happened. It was a freak accident. I agree that he needs to retire. His days are long behind him, but that accident had nothing to do with his physical or mental health.
  6. E

    OT: One Shining Moment

    Sorry guys it's another Zion thread. I believe it was 7 times that he was shown during one shining moment. For a team that didn't make the final 4, I can guarantee that shatters the record for most air time during one shining moment. Imagine if they won it?! Thank God
  7. E

    Keion Brooks

    Gross
  8. E

    *****FINAL FOUR TIME - Game Thread*****

    That was a rough 4 minute segment. But one thing I know is that Keldon came to win today. He won't allow us to lose. We will see a lot of him to come going forward
  9. E

    Very very good win, but what has happened to Keldon Johnson's shot?

    So is he a sophomore? What do you call a senior towards the end of a year?
  10. E

    PJ in uniform

    Let's GO! C.A.T.S!
  11. E

    PJ in uniform

    That was a no brainer!
  12. E

    Will PJ play or not?

    In my opinion, there is absolutely no doubt that he IS playing! I can't imagine otherwise. Let's GO!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football ACC Football Players of the Week announced after Week 5 of college football
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule jokes he won’t be taking acting talents ‘to Broadway’ after Lanterns cameo