Recent content by EHSTrack06

  1. E

    McDowell @ Mitchell/ Mitchell Now vs. Hampton

    My sources are saying it's covid related. I was hoping to see EHS play you all..Hopefully they can get something worked out with such short notice
  2. E

    GreenEville Vs. Pisgah

    Yeah, if from what I've read is correct you guys are already set for next year to make another run.
  3. E

    GreenEville Vs. Pisgah

    Went about the way we expected here in East TN. Until you see Greeneville play in person its hard to know how good they really are. Greeneville doesn't rebuild, they reload. Good luck on the rest of your season Pisgah. And Greeneville has Central so it's really a two week break haha
  4. E

    GreenEville Vs. Pisgah

    I'm surprised Pisgah is even replying to this thread. I figured since Greeneville has only been playing football now for a few years they wouldn't be worth Pisgah's time. Pisgah won't know what hit them. Greeneville by at least 3tds
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz shares update on DJ Jones after heart transplant
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama