Recent content by EOTiger82

  1. E

    New Tax Bracket

    get back to you when i hit the lottery
  2. E

    The media is always telling lies

    I've always voted for who I felt was the best candidate, regardless of party, I'm 65 years old, and would not vote for KH .....EVER!!! If you have kids or grandkids and vote a straight D ticket, you should be reported to Social Services
  3. E

    A potential leader on the world stage says..

    was it a kindergarten class?
  4. E

    Putin in training

    The Florida stuff is a state issue. If you voted for biden, and you look at what's going on in the world , and especially in this country, right now, and :you still think you made the right choice, I can't help you.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set
  5. 05 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game