Recent content by FareTheeVol

  1. FareTheeVol

    Vols probably going to be tough

    Woah man, I was trying to send positive vibes all-around??? Let's be civil? I actually came here to read more about your 5 star signing today
  2. FareTheeVol

    Vols probably going to be tough

    Vol fan here. Very excited to have another round of great games between our two programs. I know you all are the historic and current favorites in the SEC, but having UT bring another SEC team to national limelight is fun for our rivalry.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Friday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Another electric 4-star WR set to visit Penn State for White Out game