Recent content by Fatty J

  1. F

    Tickets to dual

    I would take the two for Sunday.
  2. F

    Tickets to dual

    I will take Sunday.
  3. F

    Duals next weekend?

    Might be where I initially saw it, but I looked around and couldn't ever find one again.
  4. F

    Duals next weekend?

  5. F

    Michigan State open

    Looks like 7 of our duals will be on ESPN+. Wyoming Arizona State Virginia Tech Air Force NC State West Virginia Missouri
  6. F

    Michigan State open

    I wish ESPN+ would start picking up more wrestling tournaments and duels.
  7. F

    ***UPDATED*** '27, '26 & '25 Commits / Rankings (Page 1)

    What are our chances with Jax Forrest?
  8. F

    Cowboy RTC and the next quad

    I was hoping we were finally going to hear that Dake is coming. Zahid is a nice consolation prize though.
  9. F

    Schedule

    I would love to see us have 1 home dual and 1 road dual against those B1G schools every year.
  10. F

    HS Recruiting News

    Is Perry to ISU a done deal?
  11. F

    NCAA PORTAL

    So, are we done portal shopping for this year now?
  12. F

    Next Years Lineup

    The biggest thing I am interested to see is how much more aggressive we are offensively, and how hard we chase bonus points vs how JS approached it.
  13. F

    NCAA PORTAL

    Interesting. I kind of figured once Alirez announced he was returning to UNCO, we would be finished portal shopping for this year.
  14. F

    Next Years Lineup

    One of the best in my opinion. Gary Calcagno.
  15. F

    So the roster…….

    Is Alirez the last target for next year?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Behind the Rivals Rankings: 5 skills we prioritize when scouting top basketball prospects
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruiting Intel: What's next for 5-star WR Easton Royal; Georgia, Texas A&M, SMU pull ahead for blue-chippers; predictions for Arizona, Houston, LSU, TCU