Recent content by firefighter47

  1. F

    Sandburg over HF

    I watched the Sandburg at LWE game and was impressed by the QB of Sandburg and how they moved the ball on East. They had a few big plays but also a few really strong drives. I’ve watched years and years of Sandburg football and haven’t ever seen that against a tough opponent. I think the QB...
  2. F

    Lake Park

    LP coach, what's the nature of your disappointment? Is it how long the process is taking? Rumors of a possible hire that you're not happy with? I've got a kid in the district and I'm curious where things are headed.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win