Recent content by FishEER

  1. F

    Time to buy a new grill and looking for recommendations

    I bought this one at Lowes 7 years ago, Master Forge 32". It was $199 at the time. Not sure if you're looking for something more high end, but it's more than done the job at a fraction of the cost. Like you, we use charcoal only. We've literally used it an average of 2 - 3 times/week and...
  2. F

    Creamed Spinach Recipe

  3. F

    Italian beef sandwich recipe...

    It's truly one of the easiest/best recipes ever!
  4. F

    Food Porn: Smoked a Prime Rib

    I've always wanted to smoke a rib roast, you've talked me into it! I oven roasted one for Christmas, only difference was I used garlic powder as well. I wondered about the crust, nice touch blasting it in the oven to finish it. Looks great!!!
  5. F

    BCM, Please Open

  6. F

    Standing Rib Roast

    I'm actually trying something new today. Gonna start it in the oven, and finish it off on the weber charcoal grill. Maybe the last 15 - 20 degrees? Still want to think that one through a bit more........ I kept the prep steps the same as always. Roasted garlic coated on the outside with salt...
  7. F

    BCM? Guessing u got a greenbrier tie in

    This is off the shelf, but one of the best I've ever tried. McClures
  8. F

    New Grill on the way- Favorite Grill Recipes?

    I grilled a whole prime rib this past weekend, bone in. Grilled it indirectly on charcoal. Nice and slow. Might have been the best thing I've ever prepared on a grill. Placed a pan underneath to catch the drippings. I was fairly liberal with a dry rub, formed a great bark.
  9. F

    Italian Sandwich Recipe?

    Thanks!
  10. F

    Italian Sandwich Recipe?

  11. F

    Pulled Pork?

    This is a pretty simple version that is easy to make and actually tastes pretty damn good. BBQ Sauce: To prepare Barbecue Sauce: Combine the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, mustard, water and garlic in a medium saucepan. Place over very low heat and simmer, stirring...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia