Recent content by FJ

  1. F

    Saluting Our Veterans

    Thank You!!! USAF 1966 TO 1970. Vietnam April 69 to April 70. Air Traffic Control.
  2. F

    Lets call it out Vets (name your branch of service)

    USAF 1966 t I 1970 Wright-Patterson AFB, Ton San Nhut and Dover AFB Air Traffic Control.
  3. F

    Sorry about not answering soner. I was air traffic control at Tan Son Nhut AB from April 69 to...

    Sorry about not answering soner. I was air traffic control at Tan Son Nhut AB from April 69 to April 70.
  4. F

    Incoming: Elite Recruiting Class for Penn State University

    Well that drives home the point.
  5. F

    I like Franklin. He just isn't the guy.

    I agree on the RBs stopping. I just don't understand what's going on in the running back room.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  5. 05 Women's Sports JuJu Watkins is back — and 'excited' for on-court pairing with Jazzy Davidson at USC