When I was around 15 my dad came in to wake me up but i wasn't in bed and he panicked and started searching the house for me. Finally found me behind the bedroom door.
Did anybody else see Thompkins in the HS game he got injured in??? IF he fully recovers it could be outstanding for DONU. Hell of a runner. JMHO. GBA/GBR.
India is a place I am glad I went but wouldnt go back to. The heat would leave you soaked by 9am. On my way out caught Giardia which was not fun.Taj Mahal is pretty cool to see in person. In Turkey I was only in Istanbul. 5 days and it was pretty awesome. I paid for 3 days of guides to get me...
this was from 2018 ...ive already gone and been back for 2 years . no clue what brought the thread up again
Just for my curiosity can I get your opinion of those countries at that time???
Love to travel. Used to work for a government agency & been to more countries than I can remember. The countries you have to keep your head on a swivel are the ones you can just see the hate when you look at them, a couple of times I've crossed the street to avoid bad looking dudes...