Recent content by flash10

  1. F

    *** NOTE: NEW MESSAGE BOARDS ***

    Half of the time when I access the site on my phone, it doesn't allow me to link on the threads. Is anyone else having this problem?
  2. F

    Extra steps, lifting the pivot foot, sliding

    I love basketball. Played it through a year of college and have coached all levels of both girls and boys through high school varsity. I can barely watch any game nowadays because of the officiating. By my estimates: 90% of jump stops now are walks. You are supposed to jump, THEN gain...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  5. 05 On3 Football Ryan Day delivers hilarious message to Julian Sayin on forcing ball to Jeremiah Smith: 'If he's single covered, he's open'