Recent content by Fleen97

  1. F

    Visiting football fan from Texas A&M

    Ha, we're everywhere!
  2. F

    Visiting football fan from Texas A&M

    Thanks, appreciate the info.
  3. F

    Visiting football fan from Texas A&M

    Thanks, just what I was looking for!
  4. F

    Visiting football fan from Texas A&M

    Howdy, Texas Aggie here, heading to NYC tonight. My wife and daughter are heading to Harry Styles Saturday night and rather than watch my Aggies play on TV I thought I'd check in to catching a Rutgers game. Is it a big deal to get back and forth from the city? Looks like about an hour train...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting New LSU offer shakes up the recruitment of blue-chip QB Tristin Gaines -- and upcoming visit plans
  5. 05 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games