Recent content by Flez

  1. F

    Is RSS worth it?

    I've been a longtime lurker of the scrolls. At this point, I think it's more of a habit than anything else. There's some good info/opinions on there that keeps me checking in on a regular basis but there's a few things that keep me from posting. Some of it just seems childish, like if someone...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back