Recent content by frankeaton

  1. F

    Back surgery did NOT go well

    thanks but I still want try the new oriental massage pallor who would you recommend in Stillwater?
  2. F

    Back surgery did NOT go well

    Brooks Clinic did that, I have no pain but it still effects my daily life
  3. F

    Back surgery did NOT go well

    had mine 5 years ago and it still effects my life daily
  4. F

    Dog Food Brands

    first read this 1 hour ago and I am still laughing, good one JB
  5. F

    Dog Food Brands

    I use to sell Kal Kan and the buyer told me Mrs Kal Kan would eat the product everyday
  6. F

    new driving range

  7. F

    100 years ago today: US joins WW1.

    PBS is showing a great 3 part doc on this
  8. F

    100 years ago today: US joins WW1.

    my grandfather was "over there" he is the good looking one
  9. F

    Best place to buy meat in Tulsa

    Harvard Meat gave me an order based on a sample but never pick it up and the BBB said they could nothing
  10. F

    Let's talk back pain.

    forgot to mention this before but I am suffering from this as cold fronts coming thru 3 weeks before my back surgery I had blood clots, so I was doing some work with a COPD doctor and he had the same doctor do back surgery on him so he told me that anytime you mess with tissue you cannot put it...
  11. F

    Let's talk back pain.

    Com Care in Stillwater but no insurance cash only
  12. F

    ITT we discuss Dallas Tex Mex

    I heard Uncle Julio's is coming to OKC. When and where I do not know
  13. F

    Let's talk back pain.

    ditto that, 3.5 years of pain only scotch help after the pain pills wore off
  14. F

    Construction in Stillwater

    not on OSU land
  15. F

    Casinos

    I have two daughters that receive about $700 a quarter from the Otoe tribe
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 6 of the college football season
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season