Recent content by FreeSC

  1. F

    *** Maria Taylor offer from ESPN reportedly cut to $2-3 million after a $5 million (annually) offer

    ESPN vastly overpayed for hot female commentary types. Just a few years ago, they got rid of ALL reporters making over (I think) $800k. You know which ones disappeared? All the hot women. Herbie and pretty much all the guys were left.
  2. F

    Cancel the NBA

    I refuse to buy products from companies that support limiting 2nd Amendment rights, support organizations led by Marxists (like BLM), or support division. I will not in any way help my enemies.
  3. F

    Positive trend with SC Covid

    Great to see us going in a good direction. My gf reads everything there is about Covid. He's on 2 international chat groups for medical professionals so she can see what's being said. There's a LOT of disturbing effects of this virus that most folks have no clue about - sometimes, even if you...
  4. F

    Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

    Aliens on the moon. Actually are (supposed) recordings of our astronauts talking about seeing them.
  5. F

    ********** WEDNESDAY UPDATE **********

    I DESPISE political correctness. And it's ok to call Republicans NAZIS, right? Just wanna be sure I understand. Geez. People in this country have lost their minds.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote