Recent content by FtMillMtneer

  1. F

    Dukes Mayo Bowl

  2. F

    Ann Coulter: Soccer the most boring sport ever

    I was talking to some soccer dudes at lunch today, and I am not a fan of the sport. Make the game interesting and more people would watch. Including me. For instance, instead of issuing a yellow card for a foul, just let the guy that got fouled either get a free shot at him, or let him gain...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back