Recent content by gabem

  1. G

    Are y'all saying Duke will beat Kentucky @ the Dance. WELL?

    Kentucky has great size and capable shooters. I thought Arkansas was going to give Kentucky a fight. Do I think they can win it all yes, do I think the weakness of the SEC contributes to this feeling of invincibility yes. Kentucky beat up on a Lousville team but so have others. Kentucky beat up...
  2. G

    Proud of Team

    I would agree.
  3. G

    Proud of Team

On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote