Recent content by GD4UK

  1. G

    Tyus Battle re-opens recruitment

    Also agree, Ram. They should be paid. The NCAA rule book needs major, major revisions.
  2. G

    Tyus Battle re-opens recruitment

    One and done means that Cal is doing a great job of teaching his players a profession. That is what college should be all about - learning a profession so you can feed your babies. Cal is no different than a physics or chemistry professor - he's a teacher and a teacher teaches. Would you...
  3. G

    Tyus Battle re-opens recruitment

    Actually, they do...if they go to UK. Here they get a real education, not a meaningless scrap of toilet paper like they get from UNC.
  4. G

    Good vibes

  5. G

    Is there solid info on theory that Jaylen Browns parents don't like UK?

    and he was no more a racist than any other white guy in America his age. There weren't many D1 schools that integrated any faster than UK. It's just us that gets the rap because of Rupp's prominence in the news, his amazing success on the court and the Texas Western game.
  6. G

    New York Post Article this morning

    Appalachian Americans! Fabulous term brother. Since I've got Clay and Laurel County roots - and I'm pretty well educated and, Im told, articulate, so I will wear the moniker with pride:-D
  7. G

    Boeheim Tells Syracuse Fans, "I'm Not Going Anywhere"

    I don't know how many of you guys remember the way Boeheim called us out after the Sutton-induced probation. He was one of the loudest critics of UK and Im pretty sure he used terms like "cheaters" and "corrupt" in reference to us. So now the worm has turned and I'm loving it! "Kiss it, Boeheim...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football Nico Iamaleava ruled out for remainder of game vs. Oregon due to leg injury
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys