Recent content by Gebmo

  1. G

    Anybody going to Northwestern dual?

    Everyone on the board knows you what you mean, but just a reminder that when talking to your wife, its “our lovely daughters basketball team has a tournament that week so I guess I can’t go to Psu wrestling, but it will be great spending time together as a family”. She will know right away that...
  2. G

    Rivals migration regroup thread

    Same for me. I added an On3 account when it started, and have had no issue getting in since.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season
  5. 05 Sports Predictions College Football Polymarket Odds: Point spreads for Week 6 games