Says a lot about their coach and the program he runs. Watching that player celebrate with his teammates on the sidelines was disgusting. I’d like to see the B1G fine the program for behavior detrimental to the league.
My guy, look back at page 2, post 50, where I shared the explanation by Terry Mcauley. You are incorrect.
Just stop already, you’re looking more foolish than usual.
What specific calls are you upset about? I see you ignored my post clearing up the clock issue you were uninformed on.
You’re really living up to the reputation ISU has of whining about officiating after every loss, even when it has no impact on the final outcome.
Forced Touching.
You can’t gain possession by pushing an opponent into the ball. My only guess is some ST coaches aren’t aware of this, aren’t teaching their kids the rule, or they’re just flat out dirty.
I think the B10 goes to a 10 game conference schedule at some point, which puts Iowa in a position to need 2 home NC games every year.
That will end this series.
The issue with CR is all of the hotels off 33rd are disgusting, and there isn’t much DT except the Double Tree (5 seasons center for the old school folks)
I’d recommend the hotels near the airport as they are fairly new and only a 20 minute drive to IC. Unfortunately there isn’t anything to...