Bro, dawg….
Program? You made that inference from the video in this thread? I can respect your view but I don’t see it. Maybe for cal and getting to the league but not ky basketball.
I’m sorry but paying basketball coaches these ludicrous salaries are a thing of the past. Football coaches, with debate, maybe. Basketball coaches, not a chance in hell. The return on investment, even if you win the title it’s just not there. It makes 0 business sense.
I never put over 10-20 bucks on a bet and it’s always just so I have a reason to pull for one team/fighter or the other. Makes it more interesting imo. I literally don’t give a hoot who wins today but if I put a little money on one team or the other I have a reason to watch and be entertained.
I used to have this same emotional investment but not anymore. It’s the tournament and only 1 team can win it all. Most likely it’s not going to be the team you’re pulling for. So I find it best just to be indifferent and not destroy my day when the inevitable does happen.