Recent content by goodsmitty

  1. G

    Deshaun Watson 24th accuser. Details

    Must have been a whole in the wall then.
  2. G

    Deshaun Watson 24th accuser. Details

    Didn’t read, but the synopsis from those who did is that she stopped the massage and stayed to see the culmination of the act. And in fact stayed so close that she was hit by said act. Not buying that as a truthful tale.
  3. G

    Poll about social media

    No social media for me as it is truly the devil’s playground.
  4. G

    Mask poll - wearing mask in stadiums

    I will wear a mask. I don’t feel like that is infringing upon any rights just like I wear shirt and shoes to stores, etc. Not a big deal in my mind. That said I do feel like we will be at an impasse soon, and will need to “rip the bandaid off” so to speak.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Tom Izzo on placing limitations on coach movement and buyouts: 'That's all fair'
  5. 05 On3 Football Brent Venables confirms John Mateer will remain Oklahoma starting quarterback