Recent content by grasshawk40

  1. G

    Mariah Marinelli

    Thats awesome. We would love to come and support some fellow Hawkeyes!
  2. G

    Mariah Marinelli

    Open for everyone?
  3. G

    Recruiting….

    wtf is going on??
  4. G

    NEWS: 2027 pledge Sonny Amato announces decommitment

    he did more than you fucktard
  5. G

    Recruiting….

    I resemble that remark.
  6. G

    Recruiting….

    “Someone pay attention to me!!!!””” -Lisa morales
  7. G

    Recruiting….

    lmao.. dude just stop.
  8. G

    Any Word On Kueter And Spring Football?

    fake woman with a small dick
  9. G

    I’m a failure…..

    " FIFY
  10. G

    I’m a failure…..

    little ***** alert!
  11. G

    Terry Brands interview

    you could be right..
  12. G

    Terry Brands interview

    oh thank god... a PSU loser gives their opinion.
  13. G

    Portal April 1st

    yeah, thats why you spend so much time here..... PSU is the best wrestling team by far and your loser fan base still need Iowas attention... its sad..
  14. G

    Portal April 1st

    i have followed you a long time... you got pretty mad about the AJ thing but got over it... I never saw you cheering against Iowa.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back