Recent content by gribb

  1. G

    We are KU's T-Shirt game Lmao!

    I think we had one vs UF on Senior Night during their back to back run
  2. G

    Murray

    Very frustrating today. I know he is young but if he continues to play like this, he will cost the team some games and came very close to doing so today.
  3. G

    why can a shot clock violation only be reviewed the last 2 mins?

    I think Coaches should be able to call timeouts specifically for the Refs to review a play and if they find the call was incorrect the team shouldn't be charged the TO. Of course there would have to be limitations such as Shot Clock, out of bounds calls, etc. I think getting the calls right...
  4. G

    Must Execute

  5. G

    Don't forget the last time we played Notre Dame.

    ND chanted OVER-RATED during the game and then rushed the floor afterwards. A bit hypocritical.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears