Recent content by Griff_Ram

  1. G

    Reidsville-Brevard updates

    Just wondering. I heard some of the Brevard fans commenting that it was hard to beat a team and there hometown Refs. I doubt that those Refs had seen Reidsville or Brevard before last night.
  2. G

    Reidsville-Brevard updates

    Anybody know where the refs were from?
  3. G

    2A West Regional Final..Reidsville vs Brevard

    I do think we have a good shot at victory this friday night.
  4. G

    2A West Regional Final..Reidsville vs Brevard

    Not saying that we will definitely be there, but will we have to follow the guidelines as to bags that are allowed to be brought in. I usually go for the whole day and carry extra blankets and clothes. When I looked at the guidelines for Carter Finley, the bags that they allow wont even hold a...
  5. G

    WRH/Reidsville thought predictions championship edition

    They are somehow still showing commercials.
  6. G

    NW Guilford v Reidsville

    Maybe we will get alittle help since they are playing Monday night. Short week, but I'm sure being 4A that they have lots of players. I think we will be competitive, as long as we see continued improvement with the recent chages. Hoping for a good, injury free game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia