I'm not sure where Fisher fits in. Copeland and Williams could be our 2 best/important players and should start and play 25 minutes or so at the 4 & 5.
I thought Brown & Thomas at 6'6" and 6'5" and our 2 best 3 point shooters would split the 40 minutes at the 3. We have plenty of guards to cover...
12-8
We go back to beating Uconn at home as usual, after last years aberration.
Sweep George, Depaul and Butler and split with all others except Nova, who's always our kryptonite.
Funny, earlier this morning I was thinking that very same thing on who our last players off the bench would be.
First off have we ever had 14 true scholarship players on the team before? None of these players are walk ons. Plus we have no development players like Mbaye etc who were never...
I see your ceiling and raise you 1. Ceiling 4 and floor 8.
We came in 4th last year and by all reports should be better this year.
Yes the Big East appears to be much improved but most have many new pieces, so how all these teams gel, including ours, will be the big question.
For a ceiling of 5...
I know about a week ago they just closed the foundation he and his wife had started, named after their young daughter who died maybe 10 years ago. I used to read his sports articles in the Home News Tribune all the time. Incredibly sad.