Recent content by HallGuy2323

  1. H

    Practicing at the Pru

    I assume #9 is Copeland? He’s got some pipes. Hopefully he has some actual basketball skill to go along with it.
  2. H

    Only 26 days

    Should be happening soon then I assume. I’m sure we’ll get some leaks
  3. H

    Only 26 days

    Do we have any unofficial scrimmages before the Monmouth game
  4. H

    NCAA proposes summer competition for college basketball teams

    Only a matter of time. It’s professional sports so naturally they’re going to copy the league above them. Soon there will be a mandated pre season schedule of 3-5 games for all teams. Which in these times actually is necessary.
  5. H

    Injunction allows Council Jr. back to Kansas for 7th college season

    Wonder how many degrees he has since they’re student athletes.
  6. H

    Big East Media Day

    The rest were still busy playing poker. Davey Scatino filled in for Sir Lawrence when he left early. And the room smelled like somebodies sister after Silvio took his socks off for some reason.
  7. H

    Big East Media Day

    I heard Rocco DiMeo got buried under the Prudential Center and that’s why he don’t come around anymore.
  8. H

    Big East Media Day

    Whenever Danny boy has talk to Uncle Ricky I imagine it goes something like this: you’ll give me what I tell you to give me, and I’m not a kid and this ain’t the sheventies
  9. H

    Big East Media Day

    Funny thing is, that St Peter’s team shocked the world by playing extremely crisp offense with very good shooting and ball movement.
  10. H

    Elijah Fisher

    In an online only basket weaving course? Give me a break with those phony numbers. Remember when the roster would list the players selected Major? I wonder what happened to that. yeah there’s maybe a few that take school seriously still but not enough to make the team student athletes.
  11. H

    Elijah Fisher

    Student athletes. Lol
  12. H

    Jerry with Sha

    Because it doesn’t matter. By the time it gets explained and understood the legislation will be appealed, repealed, changed, eliminated and laughed at.
  13. H

    Jerry at practice

    Sounds to me that if we want to be a legitimately good, inside the top 45 and a safe bubble team we’ll need Copeland to be a major 30mpg+ player. Sounds like we don’t have anybody else that can bang down low and be a difference maker. Please don’t say Fischer. Anything else and we’ll...
  14. H

    MPG

    Can’t have our 2-3 supposed best players only playing 20mpg
  15. H

    Ledger canned Pete Genovese

    I noticed he wasn’t being featured as often in their never ending best of food listicles. I’m sure it came down to nothing other than having younger workers making a fraction of his salary to do the same work.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Friday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Another electric 4-star WR set to visit Penn State for White Out game