Would not disagree with you there. That's also my favorite era of mainstream music.
I couldn't name a single song by Bad Bunny. I'm 33 and generally not hip to the mainstream music, though that's never what I really listened to. Always been more on the indie rock/alternative side of things...
I can guarantee most musical artists all of you grew up liking were liberal. With the possible exception of country, but even more of those probably are than you would think.
If the bands of the 60s/70s had the platform of those today, you should would have heard more about it.
And they were...
Anecdotal evidence?
I also can't imagine caring about politics enough to let it effect the music I watch/listen to. Could not care less the political affiliation/sexuality/religion/morals of an artist. If I enjoy their output, that's all I care about.
I probably won't watch the halftime show...
Are you going to watch the Super Bowl already? Yes.
Are most 13-25 year old girls? Not as much.
Are they also trying to expand their viewership internationally?
So you bring in the most popular artist in the world. Pretty good business practice, if you ask me.
Well, you can't receive the vaccine until a certain age so those with infants are understandably concerned.
Also, people born in the 60s received an early version that was not as effective and could leave them vulnerable as adults now.
As well, the vaccines have a 97% effective rate. Herd...
That used to be the case, but not any more. That paradigm shifted with COVID.
Every couple weeks on the residents Facebook page here in TR there is someone asking for a pediatrician who "doesn't push vaccines" and then tons of people jumping in to talk about how easy it is to get a religious...