Recent content by HardHat

  1. H

    What were the five best/most exciting games at Beaver Stadium?

    I was at the 2005 Ohio State game and agree with your comments about the energy in the stadium. If I remember correctly, it rained that day and was misty during the game. We had club seats and still vividly remember when number 81(forgot his name) hit the Ohio State QB and caused a fumble. I've...
  2. H

    2024 PSU Football Tickets Buy/Sell

    Want to Buy- Two Club Seats for the Washington Game. Please email: [email protected]
  3. H

    OT: for what are you thankful?

    My wife and I have been married for 43 years. In June 2020, I retired a bit early to be her full-time caregiver. She has early-onset Alzheimer's disease. Being a caregiver is challenging at times, but I feel thankful I am in good health-both body and mind- to be able to be able to help her face...
  4. H

    Best pizza you have had anywhere?

    Carmen's pizza, Hazleton, PA. Buy cold (well room temperature). It's good cold or warm. Yum!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida