Recent content by HardwareTiger

  1. H

    If you doubt the existence of God,

    Pictures really don't do it justice.
  2. H

    Yard Gnats...

    Yes I do. Got an old house that was being gutted and remodeled on Calks Ferry. My family and I love the place and the location and land but the gnats are miserable.
  3. H

    Yard Gnats...

  4. H

    Who here has died and come back to life?

    Ooops. See below response.
  5. H

    Who here has died and come back to life?

    I remembered being in lots of pain. Asked God to take the pain away. He said put it in my hands. Next thing I know I was looking at my family and beside me stood some other wordly being. Not sure who it was, God, Jesus, guardian angle, the morphine drip.... I asked my mom after I was out of...
  6. H

    Who here has died and come back to life?

    F432 I think. Meningitis. 95-96. Valentines weekend they hauled me out on a stretcher after the cops finally let paramedics in. Cops thought I OD'd on crack. They confiscated a quartz rock my roommate had. Barney was convinced it was crack. Died that night. Resuscitated. 3 week comma...
  7. H

    Who here has died and come back to life?

    Yep. Right in johnstone '96
  8. H

    "Roots" has been hard to watch.

    I just see bouncing boobs......
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Jeff Capel reveals opinion on capping player earnings via Protect College Sports Act
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC Network reveals updated SEC football rankings after Week 5