Recent content by Hawkeye Tech

  1. H

    SIAP... Rich Eisen interviews KF

    Eisen does great interviews and Kirk doesn't disappoint.
  2. H

    Indiana next season

    Every source I looked at says Cignetti made $600K+ at JMU. He made 11 mil at Indiana in 2024 and 14 mil+ this year. He's one of the highest paid coaches in the country.
  3. H

    Hell of a win

    The Hoosiers didn't have the size advantage on the interior that Purdue, Illinois and Minny had. When I saw their lineup was similar in size to Iowa's I knew the Hawks had a good chance to win. I didn't think they would dominate like that, though.
  4. H

    Maybe Ben should have stuck with Stirtz

    I thought McCollum made a mistake in putting Stirtz back in when he did. The Hawks were in the middle of a run without him, and they went stagnant again when he came in. For some reason it seems Stirtz can't really get going until the second half.
  5. H

    Nice win today and cute season

    I find it cute that you feel the need to post your disrespect for Ferentz after the Hawkeyes ***-whipped Nebby. 8-4 is always meaningful to an actual college football fan that doesn't root for a blueblood.
  6. H

    IowaLaw's First Quarter Report Card: Offense

    Why did you change your username from Iowa Slaw?
  7. H

    Hannah Stuelke?

    Hannah must be black and blue after all the shoulders the Buckeye center threw into her sternum. It was appalling that nothing was ever called. Besides "fouls" on Hannah, that is.
  8. H

    Owen Freeman is already the best Hawkeye of the Fran era

    Iza... odd name. Is your last name Dumbass"?
  9. H

    Owen Freeman is already the best Hawkeye of the Fran era

    BTW, I wasn't laughing at your joke. I laughed at your statement about the "otherwise terrible roster". Really?
  10. H

    Owen Freeman is already the best Hawkeye of the Fran era

    Freeman is better than Garza was as a freshman, but will he put in the work to improve like Garza did?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Colin Cowherd: Lincoln Riley, USC 'a little too high school' for me
  5. 05 On3 Football Derek Mason blasts Conference USA officiating after Middle Tennessee loss: ‘I’m tired of the bullshit’