Recent content by HawksChicken

  1. H

    US Open entries rolling in - including Lee, Kilty, DeSanto, Buchanan (and more)

    And Blaze beats Davino - who would've predicted Blaze wins that group?
  2. H

    Mikey Caliendo - 4x AA 2x Finalist

    I am actually a Hawk fan - just saw that post on social media and thought it was pretty funny. Guess I am truly weird.
  3. H

    Iowa Coaching Staff Appreciation Thread

    like others have said, if you are happy with a stretch performance to maybe get 4th, you have now accepted the fact your standard has been lowered. most of us want to compete to be #1, not "we wrestled great and got 4th!"
  4. H

    Day 1 Session 2 Thread

    Now THAT is something I can beat all these guys at!
  5. H

    Day 1 Session 2 Thread

    I think it is just so he can make an excuse when he loses, but I hope I am wrong. I hate his style of wrestling hate to say it.
  6. H

    Day 1 Session 2 Thread

    We will be lucky to finish top 10 unless a major overhaul happens in the offseason
  7. H

    Big 10 session 4 pbp/discussion

    We need to face it - we are now downgraded to being a Women's Wrestling school. Time to go kick the dog.
  8. H

    Big 10 session 4 pbp/discussion

    Minto took 0 shots. Haines was clearly the better wrestler and deserved the win.
  9. H

    Big 10 PBP

    Block loses to VanNess 99 times out of 100 - you have to try something there in this 1/100 opportunity.
  10. H

    Big 10 PBP

    I actually thought Brands was being really strategic and throwing it late to give Block even MORE time, but that it backfired.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football Nico Iamaleava not on field for UCLA to start 2nd half vs. Oregon, Ty Diffenbach enters
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys